Reds, Whites, and Bluegrass!
|Date:||Tue, Jul 4, 2017|
|Time||12:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Phone:||434-244-3341 x 105|
Celebrate the 4th of July from 12p-4p at Keswick Vineyards with some great Red & White Virginia wines and Bluegrass music performed by local band East of Afton! Come hungry because we will have some great food choices available for you to purchase. Spice Sea Gourmet will be here serving up their delicious seafood selections, Two Brothers Southwestern Grill will be cooking up their flavorful TexMex dishes and Pomme To Go serving their french-inspired cuisine!.
No entry fee, just grab your picnic blankets, chairs, and friends and come have a great time! All ages welcome. Pet-friendly. Rain or shine.
Tips to enjoying Reds, Whites & Bluegrass:
- No Outside Alcohol. It's the Law.
- If possible, carpool!
- Come early to claim a spot in a naturally shaded area.
- It's a hot. We will have plenty of water for sale, but please feel free to bring your own!
- Pop up tents, camping chairs and picnic blankets are all good ideas.
- Lines for Food Trucks can sometimes get pretty long. Order your food early-on, or bring snacks while you wait!