isiting our Tasting Room
We are so excited to welcome you back to Keswick Vineyards this weekend!
We are currently in “Phase 2” of the Governor’s plan to reopen Virginia businesses, so there will be some temporary adjustments to our regular operating procedures. These are subject to change at any time; please check back again before your visit to stay updated on our current policies. Our number one priority is keeping our guests and our staff safe and healthy and we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to maintain a safe, clean environment for you to enjoy. We appreciate your help and patience in this endeavor!
- Keswick Vineyards is open daily from 10am to 5pm. Reservations are not required Monday thru Friday, but are encouraged on weekends. Please call the tasting room at (434) 244-3341 x 105 to make a reservation. No more than 6 people will be allowed per group and each group will be seated a minimum of 6 feet away from each other. We ask that you maintain this distance from other guests throughout your visit. Although we are not pre-charging a reservation fee, we do ask that each couple purchase a minimum of $35 in wine flights, glasses, or bottles on the weekends. No minimum requird during the week.
- Glasses, bottles or flights only. No tastings. We will be using all disposable drinkware and menus. If you plan to purchase meats and cheeses we recommend you bring your own cutting board and knife. As always, bringing your own picnic and snacks (but no outside alcohol) is still allowed and encouraged! We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and trash cans will have the lids removed so that you can place your garbage in the trash when you leave without touching anything.
- All visitors will be required to wear face masks that cover their mouth and nose when arriving and ordering (please provide your own mask). Once you are seated for your reservation you can remove your face mask, please put it back on if you need to leave your designated area for any reason. All of our staff will be wearing face masks and will be health-screened before working. We ask that if you have a temperature or any other symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, that you postpone your visit.
- Only our outside areas will be available for use; Our tasting room is only open for placing orders. Unfortunately, this means in the case of inclement weather you will need to return to your vehicle to wait out the rain if we have a short thunderstorm. If you are worried about the weather for your visit, please call to reschedule your reservation. We recommend bringing rain jackets and umbrellas as well. We have 2 outdoor restrooms that will be available for your use. Our indoor restroom will be available for handicap use ONLY. Restrooms will all be thoroughly sanitized between reservations.
- All guests must be over the age of 21. As much as we love seeing kids running around and playing on our grounds, we must make sure we can maintain proper social distancing and sanitization at this time. Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed and maintain a 6 foot distance from other guests. *Non-mobile infants are still welcome as well.
We can’t wait to see you!