Visiting our Tasting Room
We are so excited to welcome you back to Keswick Vineyards this weekend!
We are currently in “Phase 1” of the Governor’s plan to reopen Virginia businesses, so there will be some temporary adjustments to our regular operating procedures. These are subject to change at any time; please check back again before your visit to stay updated on our current policies. Our number one priority is keeping our guests and our staff safe and healthy and we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to maintain a safe, clean environment for you to enjoy. We appreciate your help and patience in this endeavor!
- Tables in our patio and picnic areas will be open to visitors by reservation only from 10am – 5:30pm. A limited amount of guests in groups of 6 or less will also be allowed to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets and sit out farther down the hill while maintaining at least 6 feet between them and other guests. The seat yourself space is available as first come, first serve.We will continue to be open every day for curbside pick-up, take-out, neighborhood deliveries, and shipped wine orders. Lawn seating, take-out and curbside pick-up orders do not require reservations. Our parking lot next to the tasting room will be reserved for curbside pick-ups, take-out, and handicap parking; we ask that all other guests use the gravel parking lots.
- We will not be offering tastings, only flights, glasses of wine, or bottles. We will be using all disposable drinkware and menus. If you plan to purchase meats and cheeses we recommend you bring your own cutting board and knife. As always, bringing your own picnic and snacks (but no outside alcohol) is still allowed and encouraged! We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and trash cans will have the lids removed so that you can place your garbage in the trash when you leave without touching anything.
- All visitors will be required to wear face masks that cover their mouth and nose when arriving and ordering (please provide your own mask). Once you are seated for your reservation you can remove your face mask, please put it back on if you need to leave your designated area for any reason. All of our staff will be wearing face masks and will be health-screened before working. We ask that if you have a temperature or any other symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, that you postpone your visit.
- Please call the tasting room at (434) 244-3341 x 105 to make a reservation. Reservations will be for 2 hours with the first reservation starting at 10am and the last reservation starting at 3:30pm. No more than 6 people will be allowed per group and each group will be seated a minimum of 6 feet away from each other. We ask that you maintain this distance from other guests throughout your visit. Please wait in your car until the start of your reservation time. Reservation times will be strictly enforced so that our staff has time to sanitize the tables, chairs, restrooms, iPads, etc. before the next reservation period begins. Although we are not pre-charging a reservation fee, we do ask that each couple purchase a minimum of $35 in wine flights, glasses, or bottles.
- Only our outside areas will be available for use; we cannot allow anyone inside the tasting room during Phase 1. Unfortunately, this means in the case of inclement weather you will need to return to your vehicle to wait out the rain if we have a short thunderstorm. If you are worried about the weather for your visit, please call to reschedule your reservation. We recommend bringing rain jackets and umbrellas as well. We have 2 outdoor restrooms that will be available for your use. Our indoor restroom will be available for handicap use ONLY. Restrooms will all be thoroughly sanitized between reservations.
- Initially we will only be welcoming guests that are 21 and over*. As much as we love seeing kids running around and playing on our grounds, we must make sure we can maintain proper social distancing and sanitization at this time. Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed and maintain a 6 foot distance from other guests. *Non-mobile infants are still welcome as well.
- We will continue to offer complimentary, touchless, curbside pick-up as well as complimentary neighborhood deliveries according to the schedule on our website. Curbside pick-up, take-out, and handicap guests should all park in the main parking lot. For curbside pick-up you can remain in your car and our tasting room staff will bring your pre-ordered wine out and place it in your car for you. Take-out orders can be placed and picked up at the outside tasting bar.
We can’t wait to see you!