Visiting our Tasting Room
We are so excited to welcome you back to Keswick Vineyards!
Our Tasting Room is open daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Reservations under our heated tent required on Saturdays.
Socially Distant outdoor seating available without reservations.
Please view our special COVID-19 operations and guidelines below
For more information please call: 434 244 3341 x105
We are currently in “Phase 3” of the Governor’s plan to reopen Virginia businesses, so there will be some temporary adjustments to our regular operating procedures. These are subject to change at any time; please check back again before your visit to stay updated on our current policies. Our number one priority is keeping our guests and our staff safe and healthy and we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to maintain a safe, clean environment for you to enjoy. We appreciate your help and patience in this endeavor!
- Keswick Vineyards is open daily from 10am to 5pm. We look forward to continuing to serve you and all of our wonderful guests this winter! Beginning December 5, we will be offering three options for visiting the vineyard:
1. Table seating under a beautiful, clear-top, heated tent. Due to very limited seating, reservations are REQUIRED on Saturdays by 2-hour reservation blocks for a seating fee of $20 (not applied to purchases). Table reservation fee must be paid in advance. Absolutely no parties larger the 6 are allowed and each group will be seated a minimum of 6 feet away from each other. We ask that you maintain this distance from other guests throughout your visit. Available seating times are 10am - 12pm, 12:15pm - 2:15pm or 2:30pm - 4:30. Please call the Tasting Room directly at 434.244.3341 ext 105 to make your reservation.Reservations are not required Sunday thru Friday.
2. First come, first served at our outside courtyard tables.
3. Open seating for those who wish to bring their own blankets and chairs to spready out in designated lawn area.
- Glasses, bottles or flights only. No tastings. We will be using all disposable drinkware and menus. If you plan to purchase meats and cheeses we recommend you bring your own cutting board and knife. As always, bringing your own picnic and snacks (but no outside alcohol) is still allowed and encouraged! We will have hand sanitizer available for your use and trash cans will have the lids removed so that you can place your garbage in the trash when you leave without touching anything.
- All visitors over the age of 5 will be required to wear face masks that cover their mouth and nose when arriving and ordering (please provide your own mask). Once you are seated for your reservation you can remove your face mask, please put it back on if you need to leave your designated area for any reason. All of our staff will be wearing face masks and will be health-screened before working. We ask that if you have a temperature or any other symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, that you postpone your visit.
- Only our outside areas will be available for use; Our tasting room is only open for placing orders. Unfortunately, this means in the case of inclement weather you will need to return to your vehicle to wait out the rain if we have a short thunderstorm. If you are worried about the weather for your visit, please call to reschedule your reservation. We recommend bringing rain jackets and umbrellas as well. We have 2 outdoor restrooms that will be available for your use. Our indoor restroom will be available for handicap use ONLY.
We can’t wait to see you!